Ganden Samye Trekking Itinerary – Example
The following itinerary outlines a possible itinerary for your Ganden Samye Trekking.
Custom Ganden Samye Valley Trek
Customised treks which differ from this itinerary are always organisable. It’s always possible to extend the trek for example if you want to spend more time in Kathmandu and/or Lhasa.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in order to discuss your preferences, wants and needs.
We are flexible and your personal preferences (and those of your group’s members) matter most to us when organising your Ganden Samye Valley Trek.
Ganden Samye Trekking Cost
Our Ganden Samye Valley Trek Package covers the following costs:
- Lhasa- Kathmandu flight
- Tibet visa and all entry permit
- Guided city tour
- Hotel with breakfast in cities such as Lhasa, Gantse, Xigatse
- All camping gear and all meals on camping days
- Supporting truck and jeeps
- Kathmandu: 3 nights accommodations/twin sharing room with breakfast, airport pick up and drops.
The following costs are excluded and not covered by our Ganden Samye Trekking Package:
- Lunches & dinners during hotel stays
- Refreshments, bottled/alcoholic drinks
- Tips for staffs (hotels, restaurants, guide, driver, etc.)
- Photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites
- Nepal re-entry visa fee
- Insurance & emergency rescue charges, cancel or shorter down the tour by the weather, altitude sickness, or any political reasons
Ganden Samye Trekking – Trip Facts
Ganden Samye Valley Trek – Best Time of Year
The best season to enjoy a Ganden Samye Valley Trek is from May – October.
Minimum Required Group Size
The minimum group size is 2 persons.
Highlights of the Ganden Samye Valley Trek
- Lhasa Sightseeing
- Ganden Monastery
- Zhukar La Pass and Chetur La Pass
- Samye Monastery
- The Yambhulhakhang, etc.
Video 1 – Ganden Samye Trek
Video 2 – Ganden Samye Trekking
Video 3 – Ganden Samye Valley Trek
Video 4 – Ganden Samye Trekking
Ganden Samye Trekking – Image Gallery