Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour Itinerary – Example
The following itinerary outlines a possible itinerary for your Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour.
Custom Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour
Customised tours which differ from this itinerary are always possible to organise. For example, it’s always possible to extend your stay if you wish to spend more time in Lhasa or Kathmandu, or if you wish to do other activities in Nepal after this tour.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in order to discuss your preferences, wants and needs. We are flexible and your personal preferences (and those of your group’s members) matter most to us when organising your Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour.
Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour Cost
Our Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour Package covers the following costs:
- Assistance in acquiring the Chinese visa
- All the necessary Tibet travel permits
- Pick up and drops from airport or train station and hotels
- Everest National Park admission fee and Grass dame charge
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Tibetan borders in a comfortable private vehicle and from Tibetan borders to Lhasa on Land Cruiser 4WD Toyota(No AC) or Hiace or bus
- Accommodation in Tibet on twin-sharing basis with breakfast
- English speaking, trained and experienced Tibetan guide
- All fees for sightseeing and visits to monasteries as outlined in the itinerary
- All applicable taxes and service charges
The following costs are excluded and not covered by our Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour Package:
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Chinese visa fee which is US$ 175 for the US nationals and US$ 85 for other nationals (visa fees subject to change without prior notice)
- International flights to Kathmandu and out of Lhasa
- Travel insurance
- Meals other than breakfast in Tibet
- Tips for guides and driver
- Nepal visa
Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour – Trip Facts
Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour Highlights
- 9 Nights / 10 Days Tour starting from Kathmandu, Nepal
- Covers most of the places Sightseeing and Cultural Activities
- Lhasa – Everest Base Camp North – Kathmandu
Lhasa To Everest Base Camp Distance
The Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour takes you from Lhasa to Everest Base Camp: distance between the two is about 700 km and the total journey takes around 15 hours by car when taking the example itinerary as described.
Lhasa Everest Base Camp Altitude
The Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour reaches a maximum altitude of approximately 5,220 m.
Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour Best Time of Year
The best season to enjoy a Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour is from May to October.
Minimum Required Group Size
The minimum group size is 2 persons.
Video 1 – Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour
Video 2 – Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour
Video 3 – Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour
Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour – Image Gallery