Seti River Rafting Trip Itinerary – Example
The following itinerary outlines a possible itinerary for your Seti River Rafting Trip.
Custom Seti River Rafting Trip
Customised trips which differ from this itinerary are always possible. For example, you could easily add on to this experience with another of our treks or tours.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in order to discuss your preferences, wants and needs. We are flexible and your personal preferences (and those of your group’s members) matter most to us when organising your Seti River Rafting Trip.
Seti River Rafting Trip Cost
Our Seti River Rafting Trip Package covers the following costs:
- Ground Transportation (One way tourist bus & one way Local bus) or as per itinerary.
- All International standard rafting equipment as necessary (Such as self bailing Rafts, Helmets, Life jackets, Kayaks, Paddles and Wetsuits etc.)
- Well-trained and highly experienced English speaking rafting guides & safety kayakers, cooks, and other helper staff.
- If 1night 2 days trip: Accommodation in 2 person capacity tent during the rafting. Camping & cooking equipment (Tents, Mattress, and Sleeping bags & Kitchen gear).
- Meals Western and continental food (1 day trip = lunch / 2 day trip = day 1: lunch & dinner / day 2: breakfast & lunch)
- We provide fresh, delicious & hygienically prepared food including tea, coffee & Tang Juice. During your rafting trip.
- All staffs salary, insurance, meals etc.
- All necessary fees, Government/Local taxes and river permits.
The following costs are excluded and not covered by our Seti River Rafting Trip Package:
- Any type of personal expenditure such Alcoholic beverages and cold drinks, Junk Food, phone, and laundry during the whole trip.
- Items of a personal nature (toiletries, Changing clothing, camera etc)
- Food & accommodation cost in city in case of any natural accident caused by weather.
- Tips and Gratuities.If you feel that our crew did a great job, you are invited to offer a personal tip.
- Rescue & insurance such as cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation.
Seti River Rafting – Trip Facts
Seti River Rafting Difficulty
How hard is the Seti River Rafting Trip? The Seti River Rafting Trip is suitable for families as it takes rafters through lovely forested regions and over plenty of easy rapids. The degree of difficulty is labeled as moderate.
Seti River Rafting Best Time of Year
The best season to enjoy a Seti River Rafting Trip is from February to June and from September to December.
Minimum Required Group Size
The minimum group size is 5 persons.
Video – Seti River Rafting
Seti River Rafting – Trip Notes
- Shorts- half pant/Trouser, T-shirts (long sleep for sun protection), Swim wear, Light weight shirts, Undergarments,Socks, a towel.
- Sun Cap/Glass/Cream, Personal water bottle, a pair of river sandals, Light shoe.
- Fleece type pullover, Flash light, Personal toiletries, Camera, Reading and Writing materials, Medication recommended by your doctor.
Our Company Will Provide:
- Self bailing rafts, Helmets, Life jackets, Paddles, Safety kayak and wetsuits etc.
- Tents, Sleeping Bags, Mattress.
- Waterproof Container/Dry bag for gear, camera barrels, valuables things and First-Aid Kits.
(The trip price will vary depending on the group size, duration and services required. Please contact us via our website with your details.)
We will not be responsible for the following:
- Insurance of personal lost or damage of personal belongings.
- We will not responsible of any delay arriving, going out without any information.
- If any gears broken or lost because of the clients careless or neglect will be payable.
- Any alcohol or smoking or etc will be strictly not allowed while in the boat.
- They must have to follow the guide command while in raft and leader command while in bus or etc.
- We will not responsible of any strike, road blockade or etc which is beyond our control.