Tent Peak Climbing Trek Itinerary – Example
The following itinerary outlines a possible itinerary for your Tent Peak Climbing Trek.
Custom Tent Peak Climbing Trek
Customised treks which differ from this itinerary are always organisable. It’s always possible to extend the trek for example if you want to spend more time in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in order to discuss your preferences, wants and needs. We are flexible and your personal preferences (and those of your group’s members) matter most to us when organising your Tent Peak Climbing Trek.
Tent Peak Climbing Trek Cost
Our Tent Peak Climbing Trek Package covers the following costs:
- On a camping arrangement
- 3 star hotel in kathmandu on twin sharing BB basis
- Tent peak climbing permit, ACAP permit
- Camping equipments
- Three meals a day with tea coffee
- One climbing guide, one assistant guide for base camp, one cook and necessary number of porters.( we expect your luggage not to exceed 30 kg per person)
- surface transfer as per itinerary
- Kathmandu sightseeing
- Kathmandu to pokhara to Kathmandu by private coach.
- All expenses for Nepalese staffs, their insurance and salary
- On a lodge arrangement + camping (where there are no lodges)
- All same as above except that on all the places with lodge facilities, we provide you accommodation and food in the lodges, not in the tented camps.
The following costs are excluded and not covered by our Tent Peak Climbing Trek Package:
- Personal equipment for climbing or trekking
- Insurance and air tickets to Nepal
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Climbing food
- Emergency rescue with helicopter, in case there be a need
- Sleeping bags and down jackets
- Tips to the staffs
- Alcoholic drinks and water, cokes etc.
Tent Peak Climbing Trek – Trip Facts
Tent Peak Climbing Trek Difficulty
How hard is the Tent Peak Climbing Trek? The Tent Peak Climbing Trek is a trek of moderate difficulty in the Annapurna Conservation Area. Adequate physical fitness is a must.
Tent Peak Altitude
The Tent Peak Climbing Trek reaches a maximum altitude of approximately 5,663 m.
Tent Peak Climbing Trek Best Time of Year
The best season to enjoy a Tent Peak Climbing Trek is during the months October and November.
Minimum Required Group Size
The minimum group size is 2 persons.
Video – Tent Peak Climbing Trek
Tent Peak Climbing Trek – Highlights
- Poon hill (3210m)
- View of mt. Dhaulagiri, mt. Annapurna (I), Annapurna (II)
- Hiuchuli, Mt.Nilgiri etc.
- Natural hot spring (jhinu)
- Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) 4310m.
- Ghandruk (Traditional Village overlooking to Mt fishtail, Annapurna south).