Pisang Peak Climbing Trek Itinerary – Example
The following itinerary outlines a possible itinerary for your Pisang Peak Climbing Trek.
Custom Pisang Peak Climbing Trek
Customised treks which differ from this itinerary are always possible. You could for example extend your trip if you want to spend sufficient time in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in order to discuss your preferences, wants and needs. We are flexible and your personal preferences (and those of your group’s members) matter most to us when organising your Pisang Peak Climbing Trek.
Pisang Peak Cost
Our Pisang Peak Climbing Trek Package covers the following costs:
- Deluxe Hotel Marshangdi or similar category hotel at Kathmandu
- All ground transportation by private vehicles
- All accommodations in deluxe hotel / tent / camp and all meals during the treks
- Down jacket, 4 seasonal sleeping bag & Mountaineering gears (down jacket, sleeping bag and mountaineering gears are to be returned after trip completion)
- Welcome & farewell dinner
- All porterages costs
- English Speaking sherpa, and assistance Trek leader help each individuals while on trek
- All necessary paper works and permits
- Travel & Rescue arrangements
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes if necessary
The following costs are excluded and not covered by our Pisang Peak Climbing Trek Package:
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)/ International airfare to & from home city)
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch & evening meals in Kathmandu
- Personal Mountaineering gears
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses e.g. phone calls, laundry, bar bills & extra porters
- Tips for guides and porters
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extend
Pisang Peak Climbing Trek – Trip Facts
Pisang Peak Climbing Trek Highlights
- Pisang Peak High Camp-(3-4hours) 5,400m/17,712ft
- Summit to the Peak (7-9hours) 6,091m/19,980ft
- Manang(gangapurna lake,View of Gangapurna,Beautiful manang Village,Forbidden city)
- Thorong la (5416 m)One of the highest pass in the world
- Muktinath(Holy site for hindu & buddhist)
- View of mt.Dhaulagiri,Tukuch,kali Gandaki river
- Kagbeni(Traditional village,700 years old buddhis monastery)Border for upper and lower mustang
- Tatopani (Natural hotspring)
- Ghorepani Poon hill(Sunrise and panoramic view of Annapurna Range)
Pisang Peak Climbing Trek Difficulty
How hard is the Pisang Peak Climbing Trek? The Pisang Peak Climbing Trek is considered a demanding trek.
Pisang Peak Altitude
The Pisang Peak Climbing Trek reaches a maximum altitude of approximately 6,091 m on the Pisang Peak Nepal.
Pisang Peak Climbing Trek Best Time of Year
The best season to enjoy a Pisang Peak Climbing Trek is during the months September and October.
Minimum Required Group Size
The minimum group size is 2 persons.
Video – Pisang Peak Climbing Trek
Pisang Peak Climbing Trek – Image Gallery